7/24/2011

Whistler (Justin)

Whistler





It has been an exciting week. Recently, my Aunt, uncle, and cousin came to visit us from Taiwan. We went to a lot of places such as, Grandville Island, Holland Park, and Whistler. I think Whistler was the best of all, we had loads of fun.


We planned to leave at 9:30 AM, but the travel agent called right when we were about to leave. My mom and the travel agent talked for about 1 hour about our trip to Butchart Garden, Victoria, so we left at 10:30 instead. The two hour car ride was long and painful; I sat in the back with my cousin. There is barely room for my legs to stretch. We stopped by A&W for lunch; the calories and fat of the food was OFF THE CHART, I regret eating those junk food.




Anyways, we arrived Whistler at about 1:00 o’clock. The first thing I saw was TONS of sweet mountain bikes with disk brakes. We decided to split up and go to different shops and meet up at the bench in front of Starbucks at 5:30. We went to countless shops, three of the best shops are, Lids, Cows Ice cream Shop, and a bike shop. There are a lot of awesome, yet expensive hats at Lids. I saw a hat that could also be used as a toque; unfortunately, it was 50.00 dollars so I couldn’t buy it. Next, we went to Cows Ice Cream Shop to eat some ice cream since it was so hot outside. Suddenly, I thought about all the calories ice cream have. I changed my mind. My sister bought 2 scoops of strawberry ice cream so I took a little bite out of it, it tasted pretty good but not as good as I thought. Lastly, I went into a bike shop full of awesome bikes. The bikes were so expensive; the sale price of a bike was 1000 dollars, no joke!



It was time to leave; we met up with my aunt uncle and cousin and headed to the parking lot. The trip home was tiring and long, it seems to take forever. At 9:00, we finally got home; I jumped on to the bed and fell asleep quickly. I had a great day at Whistler, I hope I can go there again some days

2 則留言:

  1. Dear Justin, 看了你的惠斯樂之旅,我們下次再去,如果你有想買的東西,平常就要慢慢存錢, 就可以用自己的錢買你想要的,我們會為你買"必要"的(what you need),你自己想要的(what you want)要靠自己喔! 你的文章進步了,加油! : ) Susanne

    回覆刪除
  2. Hi Tanyo, We might go there together next time! If you can keep up with the school works, you might able to earn some money for the things you really want. Keep going! Daniel

    回覆刪除