7/24/2011

BBQ (Justin)




Today, me and Allan’s family had a BBQ lunch in our backyard. At 10:00 AM I was starving, waiting desperately for Allan’s family to come over. After one long hour of waiting, the doorbell finally rang.



I was overwhelmed, so I ran and opened the door excitedly. Like I expected, I saw Allan’s family standing in front of the door holding tons of meat for BBQ. Me and Aaron went to the backyard and set up the pans so we can eat earlier.

First, we took the kabobs on to the BBQ pan; I was latterly drooling when I heard the sizzling sound the meat make on the pan. When the kabobs are ready, Allan, Aaron and I finished in a split second. One juicy kabob obviously didn’t satisfy us, so we ate about 5 kabobs.
Then, it’s the beef’s turn! We put the beef on the pan; it was sizzling louder than the kabob! When it was half cooked, we added some salt and pepper the make it taste even better.
After a few minutes, the beef is finally ready. The three of us grab the biggest piece and start attacking on the super juicy beef. We got satisfied by eating about 6 of them. I was pretty full, but I figured that I could eat some more food so I drank about 4 cups of iced tea. My stomach was exploding!

After eating, I decided to burn some calories from the BBQ mean, so I went outside and play basketball for about 30 minutes. That wasn’t enough; I also did my workout routine. Overall, I had a great day, I wish we could do the BBQ lunch again in the summer.

1 則留言:

  1. Dear Justin, 你的描述很生動,和朋友間的互動也栩栩如生,讓我也參與你們的BBQ聚會,希望多用中文寫,加油! : ) Susanne

    回覆刪除